When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Conquering Chaos

CHAOS: combination of being sicked, breaking the rule: clean as you, buying more stuff and on top of that doing your inventory. Yes, it drives me crazy so task for that day is to clean, clean, clean...
 
 
I have tried to post about my crafting/art corner of our house for several times in the past.  Laziness always, always would get in the way.  Instead what I am showing you today was nothing but plain mess BUT! it's a my beautiful mess...

That day,  I decided to conquer this chaos.

But wait again!  You maybe seeing a huge jumble in my room but I see different. In the midst of it, an idea popped! I picked 4 things from that beautiful mess: wooden spoon, molded clay, thread and a tiny flower. 

I know that later, when/if/after I add something in it, it will be another fun ARTWORK! I know, I know... I have a mind that has all the creative juices yet I have hands and body that could not seem to cope. 

That day I let this project sit, stared at it and continued doing the big task. I was hopeful that there's no more destruction/inspiration!  Is that possible, you think!?

One ideas after another just keep flowing in the mind.  I know sooner or later, I have to get my hands dirty again for another fun project.  

Focus, focus, focus! And yes, I focused on cleaning that room because I know I will be able to work better...
Curious about the outcome!?
I was too but not anymore...
Don't worry, I won't keep you waiting!

No comments: