When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mixability 47 - Texture Love

Follow Me on Pinterest
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to share my take on Mixability 47 - Texture Love challenge at SCS.

This week mixed media challenge is to use texture.  I've made this winter scene on a 5X7 canvass board.  I've also used Liquitex Modeling Paste, Viva Decor Modeling Cream and some Diamond Dust by Twinklets for textures.



MATERIALS:
MEDIUM: Black Gesso by Art Alternatives, Liquitex Modeling Paste, Viva Decor Modeling Cream and Claudine Hellmuth Studio Glossy Medium
COLOR MEDIUM: Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray/Embossing Powder and Heidi Swapp Color Shine
OTHERS: Canvass board,  Crafter's Worshop (Stencil), Martha Stewart Craft Punch (reindeer & tree) and Charcoal Pencil (Pro-Art)
EMBELLISHMENT: Webster Pages (pleated ribbon), tinsel (unknown brand), black rhinestone (unknown brand), Sequins (Simon Says) scrap paper and some hardware
STAMP: TPC

Until next time!
 

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this is so beautiful hun and such amazing colors, you´ve chosen too. I really like the texture, you´ve made with the paste on the bag, it looks fabulous.
Hope you´ve all had a wonderful Christmas and that you´re all enjoying the Holiday together in peace and harmony.
And thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog too, it was sooooo good to hear from you, it´s been way too long, since we´ve had a good long chat, but I cross everything, that 2014 will be the year, where I finally get catched up on all my old wonderful friends again, as I´ve really missed you all here.
have a wonderful and Happy New Year sweetie and give all my love to the family too.