When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, April 22, 2013

DCWV April Card Sketch Challenge

If you are joining the Monthly Stackaholic Template Challenge, you might as well take advantage of the scrap or leftover papers and join the DCWV card sketch challenge. Here's what Erin wants us to use for sketch:
 
Here's my entry using the scrap from The Botanical stack: 
 Just another card I made out of scrap and I used my new stamp from Fresh Squeezed Stamp:
 This was the first card I made and was supposed to be my entry.  I even get excited to used those strip of scraps but then I remember they weren't DCWV. 

Goodluck to others...

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: