When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Avery Elle - Cute Hippie Birdie

This is a late post. I made this card for my brother, who celebrated his birthday last month.  Do you want to know some wild things about me?  Well, my brother was born on the very same day I was born, only it was 4 years after.  Yes we do have the same birthday.  He's almost like a twin brother, who decided to overstay in our mother's womb for 4 years... Wild, right!?

Hope he had a nice hippo birdie! Stamp kit used are from Avery Elle : Hipster-Potamus.

MATERIALS:
PAPER: Stampin' Up and PTI {Cardstock} and SORRY COMPLETELY FORGOT (DP)
STAMPS: Avery Elle -  Hipster-Potamus
INKPADS: Memento and TH Distressed Inkpads
COLORING: Copic and Shinhan Markers
TOOLS: Fiskar {paper trimmer}, Cuttlebug {die-cut machine}, Spellbinders {oval dies} Martha Stewart {mini score board}, Scotch {ATG}, Darice {pop-dots}
EMBELLISHMENT: American Crafts (grossgrain ribbon), Recollection {bling}and CTMH {chippies}

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: