When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Avery Elle - Bonjour

I'm a big fan of a new stamp line Avery Elle. One of the newest stamp was, Bonjour.  This stamp kit has a yummy French macaroon designs.  Who doesn't love French macaroons?!
I hope I made it look yummy enough...

 This is a CAS(E) card.  I wanted the French macaroons to be the sole focal point of the card.
 I used Marvy Uchida dimentional puffy paint as frosting.  Glad I was able to used my puffy paint.  It's starting to dry now.  I guess, you can't keep them longer than 3 years.
The innies...

Watch out for the other projects I'll be posting...

MATERIALS:
CARDSTOCK: Gina K
STAMP: Avery Elle {Bonjour}
INKPADS: Memento
TOOLS: Fiskar {paper trimmer}, WeRMK {chomper}, Martha Stewart {mini score board}, Scotch {ATG}, Darice {pop-dots}
EMBELLISHMENT: Doodlebug {baker's twine}
OTHERS: Marvy Uchida (white puffy paint)

 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: