When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I'm missing my Irish man...
Anyways, here's a quick post.  The Irish children in the house we're so happy but they actually enjoyed more the chocolate that comes with this.  This is a side step card, which I cut using my Silhouette cameo.  Yeah, no more hassle on measurement and scoreboard, just hit the button "Cut"!

May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.
 These images were released during 2013 Winter CHA and when I saw it, told myself, I have to have that Marci and Luca stamps.  I had fun coloring these images,
 Closed-up shot of Luca.  I run out of battery so I wasn't able to take pic of Marci.
 Stamp images from my fave La La Land Crafts combined with some diecuts from Silhouette, awesome project as a result!

MATERIALS:
CARDSTOCK: Neenah, CTMH, Stampin' Up, American Craft (gold) and assorted scraps
PATTERNED PAPER: DCWV - Mi Casa
STAMP: La La Land Craft
INKPAD: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Tim Holtz Distressed Inkpad (Pine Needles)
COLORING MEDIUM: Copic and Shinhan markers, At Spica pens
OTHERS: Ranger (Stickles & White Enamel)
DIE-CUT MACHINE: Silhouette Cameo
SILHOUETTE IMAGES: Side-step card, "St. Patrick's Day" script lettering title, Rainbow, Celtic designs, Shamrock clover cluster and pot of gold
TOOLS: Fiskar (paper trimmer), Scotch (ATG gun), Darice (pop dots) and sponge for inking

No updates yet for my Project Life project.  Still awaiting for the PL baby kits which I recently bought.  I'm trying to be patient even if I really want to start doing them again...

That's it for now...  Nytnyt.  

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is such a beautiful card hun, and that green color is just the picture of hope somehow. A shame we don´t get to see a bit more green here for a while, as we´re heading right into a big snowstorm here the next days, they say, but I really hope, it wount get as bad as they promisse. But we can only wait and see, but unfortunately it´s already pretty windy here already, so I´m afraid, they´re right this time unfortunately.

Claire Langan said...

Thanks Maryann! Please stay warm. If I were to choose between hot and cold/windy, I would opt for the latter. I love bed weatherdays LOL...
Stay safe!