When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, March 18, 2013

DCWV Stackaholic Template Challenge - March Entry

While waiting for hubby to get settle in his hotel in Tampa so we could talk online, I decided to play and made the entries for DWCV March Stackaholic Template Challenge.
Here's the template for the scrapbook layout:
Here's my entry...
 
Since I used up a few 12X12 patterned paper and got left with so much leftover, I decided to join DCWV March Card Template Challege too.
 
Now, here's my entry:
 such a dainty card...
I can say that I'm really productive the last couple days.  But more crafting projects means also less sleep... not complaining because it's all worth it!

Cya!

MATERIALS:

CARDSTOCK: Georgia Pacific, CTMH and Martha Stewart
PATTERNED PAPER: DCWV  (Spring Fling) and Martha Stewart (Vintage Girl)
STAMP: Paper Smooches (sentiments)
INKPAD: Tim Holtz Distressed Inkpads (Vintage Photo)
DIECUT MACHINE: Silhouette Cameo and Cuttlebug machine
SILHOUETTE IMAGES: Easter eggs and lace border
DIES: Sizzix Tim Holtz (Ornate), Spellbinder (banner & tear-drop circle)
TOOLS: Fiskar (paper trimmer & circle punch), Scotch (ATG), E-6000 (glue), Darice (pop dots) and Making Memories (piercer)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Oriental Trading (plastic alpha), MME & Posh (washi tapes), Martha Stewart (ribbon), Hancock Fabric (while lace), American Craft & Hemptique (hemp & twines), Martha Stewart & Jolees (stickers), Quick Quotes (instant journaling) and Unknown brand (rhinestones and doily)

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW I just love this LO here Claire, it is so gorgeous and yet keept pretty simple, but how elegant is it not? Just gorgeous and those nice colors, you´ve used on it too and the stunning lace under the photos. All is just soooo wonderful and looks soooo great. And the card is just be<autiful as well, but I admit, the LO jumped right into my heart here, it really took the 1st place in my heart today. LOve it hun.