When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mother's Day Card

I made this card for the following challenges:
Something New - stamps from Flourishes {Love & Lace} 
and Paper Smooches {Pretty Phrases}

MATERIALS:

PAPER: Neenah and CTMH {cardstock} MAMBI and Simple Stories {patterned paper}
STAMPS: Flourishes - Love & Lace {image} and Paper Smooches - Pretty Phrases {sentiments}
INKPAD: Stampin' Up {Melon Mambo}
TOOLS: Silhouette Cameo {electronic diecut machine}, Cuttlebug machine {die-cut machine}, Cherry Lyn, MCT and Spellbinders {dies}, Cuttlebug - Geometric Rings {embossing folder},  Scoth {ATG}, E-6000 {glue}, Fiskar {paper trimmer}
EMBELLISHMENT: Prima Say It in Crystals{bling}, Oriental Trading {bling brads}, Dollar Tree {Ribbon}, and assorted washi tapes
SILHOUETTE DIE-CUT IMAGE : 3D Anemone flower

I think this card will be one of my fave...

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very, very pretty. Makes me miss my own mom who's been gone for 20 years now.

Maryann Laursen said...

Ooooh my goodness Claire. All your posts here today are sooooooooo gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE everything you´ve shown. All the beautiful cards and boxes and everything. All is so beautiful and sooo well made and your coloring so awesome. You are such a talented girl, I´m soooooo stunned, and it´s sooo great to see you´re finally getting to create sooo much here again.
Have a wonderful week-end with your lovely family there sweet friend.

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and awesome creation. Thank you so much for joining us at Oozak Challenge.
Hugs,
Cabio