When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Gift

Here's another project I made. It will be a gift for my DSIL and her daughter Brigit. Ella and I found these gorgeous handmade jewelries during one of our shopping trip to a local store.

Looking at them makes me think of those times when I used to make them and how I used to earn a lot from it.  
 The jewelries came without a packaging but thanks to Silhouette, I was able to make my own jewelry gift boxes as well as a card that would go it with.
 
MATERIALS:
PAPER: Stampin' Up! {cardstock} K & Company {patterned paper}
STAMPS: MFT {Clearly Sentimental - Audrey Hepburn}
INKPAD: Memento {Tuxedo Black}
TOOLS: Silhouette Cameo {diecut machine}, ATG, E-6000 and Fiskar {paper trimmer}
EMBELLISHMENT: American Craft {ribbon}, unknown {pins}, Webster Pages {vintage cameo pins}, Prima {flowers}, Martha Stewart {half pearls}, Recollection {mini half pearls} and We R Memory Keeper {washi tape}
OTHERS: Unknown {handmade paper} and Lux Design {die-cut}
SILHOUETTE DIE-CUT IMAGE: cameo, assorted banner set, jewelry gift box

Hope they like it and hope you do too...

 Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: