When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

ODBD SLC 135 Challenge: Snow or Snowflake

I admit I've missed making cards and papercrafting so while the seasons calls for it, might as well go with the flow.

This post is an entry for ODBDSLC135 Challenge - Snow or Snowflake.  Since it was only recently that I acquire some ODBD, I didn't have any stamp that would match the snow, snowflake or Christmas theme.  But just the same I would like to join in the fun, so here's what I came up with. 

 This is an 8 1/2 X 4 card.  All images cut using Silhouette Cameo.
The inside...

I had fun with this one!  I'm also joining CARDZ TV Challenge PPT #91 - Winter Fun.
Couple more days before Christmas...Yehey!

MATERIALS:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket and Martha Stewart {cardstock} American Craft {patterned paper}
Stamps: Flourishes {Christmas Candles}
Ink: Stampin' Up! {Early Espresso and Island Indigo}
Tools: Silhouette Cameo {diecut machine and images}, Fiskar {paper trimmer}, McGill {flower tool}, Scotch {ATG}, E-6000 {glue} and Zig two-way glue pen
Embellishment: Oriental trading {brads with bling}, MAMBI {rhinestones}, K & Company {snowflake charms}, Twinklets {diamond dust}


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this is sooo beautiful hun, and I just sooo love the blue color you´ve used on this one. Really gorgeous work and yet soo simple it´s still sooo gorgeous and elegant.
Hope you and your family will have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year, and hope we´ll get to see loads more of these wonderful creations in the New year.
Biiiiiig warm hugs Maryann