When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

My last chance to do some craft hauling

Before leaving, hubby let me do some shopping for my crafting.  Luckily Michaels had run those crazy coupon promo.  I got another Prismacolor 132 pencil for about $60.  I'm surprised to see that Michaels are now selling those 6X6 MME paper stacks. Cricut carts were bought from Joanns. 

These were all bought from Tuesday morning, yes, even those Tim Holtz dies...
Just before we left Wright Patt, we came across the base thrift store and hubby found all these.  I paid almost next to nothing on the vintage laces and trims...

I will surely missed the craft stores in the US but because of that it will also give me the chance to use whatever I have in my stash... And anyways, nowadays, you can almost find anything crafty online and I found some really nice online stores...

No comments: