When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Peek of My New Craft Room

Just showing you my new craft haven... Yes we've moved again! I hope I will have lots of fun in this room. Plenty of windows, which will give me plenty of natural lights. I think the family will be spending more time in this room. We will also use this room as the kids classroom.  I also intend to set up a small desk for hubby to tinker with his computer in one corner of the room. If he gets messy like usual then I dont have a choice but to kick him outta here.

No comments: