When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

TH Distressed Markers and Spring Edition Inkpads

I'm sure that most of you have heard already TH newly released distressed markers. Some are pleased and quite a few were disappointed.  With all those markers that's currently out of the market, it was really hard to say which one would be a hit.  I got mine from 7kidscollegefund and I waited about two weeks before I was able to play with it.
I am not sure if you will call this stamping but as you are aware now, my craftroom was a huge mess and I am also in the middle of packing our household goods. No way to really sit down and play but so far I am pleased with the results. I can say that, TH did it again...
I may have been pleased with the markers but  my reaction when I tried the Spring Collection of the distressed inkpads was, "Duh! There's nothing special about it!" Maybe its just me... maybe I'm in for a surprise later...
Just sharing what my thoughts about TH new products... Oh, I gave in to my curiosity, I bought the Winter Limited Collection of the distressed inkpads.  I'm keeping fingers crossed that it will be a good one...
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: