When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baptismal Invites for Sophia

Couple months ago, my brother asked me to make baptismal invitation for my niece, Sophia.  They needed about 60 invites.  I came up with a simple design and used Spring as the theme for the occasion.

 I used Crafty Secret stamps and MS stamp around the page for the images.
Oh, did you know that I used wedding invitation kit on these invites? I did! I found them during one of those rare trips to Goddwill.  What's good about it, I paid $4.50 for the boxed kit and I still have leftovers...  You can never tell what gem you can find in the thrift stores...

Until next time...

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: