When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baptismal Banner

Here's the baptismal banner I made for the occasion...  I cut them using Cricut Expression and like usual, I have to use the versatile CTMH cartridge and Ole.

 I really love this gorgeous Spring stack of DCWV.

Watch out for the souvenir...
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Steve Cooper said...

They inspire conversation, further blog posts, deeper thought, etc. Notwithstanding, I do not think a blogger can build a business around them. Banner Stands

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my these banners are just so gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE the papers you´ve used to makethese from. They´re just so gorgeous. I could just seee these used for loads of different notebooks too, that would look sooo perfect. Absolutely stunning work as well as the rest of it hun.

Anonymous said...

Hi can I have your contact number.. I would like to order those baby bear souvenirs
baptismal souvenirs which you have posted