When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some Mother's Day Cards



Its been awhile since I last posted some of my works. I think it was around Easter time. Well, here are some of my Mother’s Day card that I failed to post and mail, LOL. Well, there’s always a next Mother’s Day right!?

These batches of cards was inspired and scraplifted from PAPERCRAFTS Color Inspiration for Card Makers. I just love every color combination they had on that special issue so I have to try it myself.

Here they are:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hope you like them! Till next time..

No comments: