When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rediscovering felt

Are you one of those who had a huge collection of dies?  Guilty!  I remember not so long ago, how you have to have those gorgeous and expensive dies.  Then all of a sudden, we ignored them and just let those dies collected dust.   Well, time to get them out of its boxes, dies are back but this time, try not to buy and use instead what you have in your stash.  That's one promise I intend to keep.  I'm happy with my Cricut cartridge collection.

Do you know that one of the nicest material you can use in your dies are felt.  It is, plus its cheaper than a paper. You can get them at Hobby Lobby for 4 for a $1.  Here, I'll show you some of my projects and maybe it will inspire you too. 




I used Spellbinders, Sizzix, and Tim Holtz dies.

1 comment:

Tinker Planet said...

Oooh... the one with the yellow felt flowerse I totally love!