When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nieces Belated Birthday Wishes

This is just a quick post for two cards I made for two adorable nieces who celebrated their birthdays.  It was really late but who cares right!?  Better late than never....


Hope you like them!

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Both cards are so beautiful hun. I´m sure your nieces will apreciate them. I just love this blue color, it´s gorgeous and the ribbon, you´ve used is simply stunning. Wonderful work again hun. Have a wonderful week-end ahead here.

Burgers Recipes said...

Great posst