When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Heartfelt Creation

It's been awhile since I last used my Copic markers.  At first, I made some mistakes but once I get the hang of it again, I just can't stop.  Below are some of my projects using Copics, Heartfelt Stamps and Spellbinder dies.  One of the stamps line that I've been dying to buy was Heartfelt Creations.  I think their flower collections are to die for.  Luckily, I got them at around 50% from one of my fave online store, Paper Maniac.  Sad to say, they did the sale because they're closing their stores.

 I colored the flowers with Copic markers and used Spellbinder dies on this card.
 No coloring for this card but instead of using the regular inkpad, I tried using the Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen, which are ideal for clear stamps.
 This is one of my faves for its clean and simple look.  I used Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen and Copic Markers for coloring.  I also used Sizzix Original "Postage Stamp" dies.

This is another one of my faves because of the color combination I used.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: