When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Greeting Farm

I made this thank you card two weeks ago with the intention of giving it to a nice lady who works with my husband.  When she found out that I love eating fish, she came to work one day with a whole bunch of fish.  I was also intending to join one of TGIF's challenges but house work and home schooling are really getting into me.  How I wish I could play more those challenges...  I missed it :-(!

 
BTW, I cut the 3D flower using Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge and I used the quilling tool from Cuttlebug.  I also used Cricut Elegant Edges for the frames and doilies, which was set as a background for the image.  I used Martha Stewart glitter glue just to add some sparkles on the 3D flowers. 

Hope you love it!

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

Another stunning creation hun. I love little Anya here and you really made her look great. The whole card is so beautiful and I love all the awesome flowers, you´ve used on it too. Awesome work again dear. I just love it.