When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another Art Philosophy Project

Hello Everyone...
Hope everybody in the coast are safe.  Anyways, I'm posting today a gift card I made for a special lady.  I made everything except the envelope using CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  If you still haven't got the chance, make sure to grab one.  I probably used this cartridge in every project I made since I got mine in the mail.  It is one of the most versatile cartridge that ever came out.

Until next project!

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

What an exceptional project sweet friend. It´s really awesome work, and a really cool lay out in it. I must admit, I´m reallynot keen on orange, but that´s just the color, I really like, how you´ve put it all together.
How are you hun? Hope all is fine?, but you haven´t answered any of my PM´s, so got a bit worried?? Hope you´re safe for the hurricane too, and not anywhere near it?
Have a wonderful week ahead here, and lots of fun.