When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Tools 5 - Cricut Cartridge, Handbooks and Machines

I may have the Gypsy and can't design without it, but I still make sure that my cartridges and my handbooks are within reach. 
This Snapware plastic organizer that I bought from Target is where I store my original as well as Imagine cartridges.  I also used it as storage for my cables and Imagine cartridges handbooks.

This is a fold it plastic storage that DH sent from Germany.  Designing using Gypsy is a breeze but I honestly couldn't design unless I have the handbooks. Crazy?!  Maybe LOLz...
I finally bought a dust cover for my Cricut machines.
 So happy with the dust cover I bought for my Cricut Imagine.
Too bad I didn't get a uniformed dust cover for my machines but still I'm so pleased with them.
 Look at my Personal Bug, it's kindda sad but soon I will buy one for it as well as for my Cricut Create machine.  
 These are my Cricut cartridge boxes and some of my Sizzix Alpha dies that are now stored in our library downstairs.
My Cinch binding machine
 My old Cuttlebug machine.  I really hope it will retire soon... "Babe, I want a Grand Calibur for my birthday! LOLz."
 My newest toy, Teresa Collins Stampmaker machine.
 I hope one of these days, I will be able to play with this new toy.  I really like the idea that I will be making my own stamps!

No comments: