When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, February 18, 2011

How I Store My Ribbons, Twines, Floss, Hemps and Laces

Most of my ribbons are winded in a round vintage clothespins that I bought from Do It Best.  Like other embellishments, I have a huge collection of ribbons.  Using the clothespins, my ribbons stash doesn't eat space so finding the perfect storage was easy.  I decided to go for huge cookie jars that you can find at Walmart then I sorted them according to its colors.
 
 
 I found this door organizer at Big Lots and I used it to store huge spool of satin ribbons.  I also have some yard-size ribbons that I hang in this door organizer.
 
 I found this wooden tray at the base thrift store in Korea and I use to store packs of ribbons, that's kindda nice to display around the craftroom.
 This jar is solely for scrap ribbons.
 I bought these small white storage boxes at Walmart and guess what I use it for?
 
 I used it to store floss, hemps and twines...
 If not hidden, these things are a clutter and kindda sour to the eyes.
 Again, another salad mix plastic container you are seeing, which I used to store my trims and laces.  I have this basket that sits right next to me that has all my laces and spools of baker's twine.
 
I also have a bunch of spools of ribbons in these hanging embellishment center.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

WOW you are really organized and it all looks good. Do you want to come help me? LOL
tFS