When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #69

This will be my first time to join the Paper Cutz Challenge.  For this week's challenge, the rule is, ANYTHING GOES! Simply make a card, LO or craft project using any theme or color you'd like!  Since I liked the silver/white monotone entry for Flourishes and Cute Card Thursday, I decided to make another card using almost the same supplies but different stamp image.

Here's my take:
 

 
PAPER: DCWV, American Craft, GP 110white and vellum from The Paper Company
STAMPS: Flourishes Stamps and Stampin' Up
INKPADS: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versamark
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinder dies, EK XL papershaper punch, Marvy Uchida heat tool, PC paper trimmer, ATG, and Zip Dry
EMBELLISH: Prima flowers and leaves, Dress-up buttons (snowflake, flower centerpiece),  satin ribbon, vintage buttons, baker's twine and silver mini brads
OTHERS: Embossing powder (silver)

Hope you enjoy viewing my card.

No comments: