When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Got it today....

Yeah, got today the second box that DH sent.  First big box still hasn't shown up.  The box we got today is  full of candies, cookies, cakes and yeah 2 big jars of Vicks Vaporub.  Goodies are great but the cards are the ones that I mostly waited for.  I always love to read my DH sweet nothings.  Yeah, I know I sound like a teenage girl, what can I say, I'm still madly in love with him.  I'm sure he's pouring out his love for me in that card.  I miss the guy :-(.... I really need it right now, so I can calm me down.  Sorry, just pouring out.  Holiday is really bumming us out...

Boxes didn't make it to the PO today but kids and I will be out early tomorrow.  Now, let me get back to doing the JUGS new challenge, "Stained Glass Technique".  Just wasted a good quality acetate...  Now let me get back to doing that...

Cya!

No comments: