When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cricut Imagine & Gypsy Update Frustration

I need to stay away from these machines... I'm really getting mad and frustrated.  I've been sitting in my craft table for 3 hours now doing updates on my Gypsy.  I haven't done my Imagine yet.  I hope I'm not going to do this all night long.  I hope PC are making sure that any existing update problems will be resolved pretty soon.  People are really getting mad over this.

I rather do crafting.  But how can I do that when my machines are not working properly.  Hope you ladies are not having the same problems as I am. 

 

No comments: