When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not intimidate anymore...

After two months of trying hard to get over my intimidation with my Cricut Imagine, I am proud to share with you ladies my very first project. The card I made will be my take for My Pink Cricut Imagine-Nation Wednesday by Pink Stamper Robin.  The rule for this week is to create something for the sake of the challenge. Since, I haven't done much Christmas cards, I decided to make another card using my very own Cricut Imagine.

I am also joining the ladies at Daring Cardmakers: We Three Challenge.  The challenge is all about making cards with three elements on it.  So without further ado, here's my card:

 
 
RECIPE:
PAPER: Recollection, GP 110 white
TOOLS: Cricut Imagine, Cartridge, PC Paper Trimmer, ATG and Zip Dry
CARTRIDGE: Snow Angel
EMBELLISH: Twines, half pearls, Dress-up buttons and brads

I better post this now...  Thanks for dropping by!  Hugs to all...

5 comments:

Norma said...

The card came out beautiful!!! great Job:)

Alma said...

Beautiful card!! :-)

almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This turned out really pretty! :)

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!

Greetings, Saskia :)
(guest designer)

Kathy said...

This is just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers' "We 3..." challenge - thanks for joining in