When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC92)

After two longs week of not playing along, I finally had the time to do some crafting.  Running around and taking care of things before DH leaves were over.  It was quiet and sad in the house. It is darn hard to focus when you're sad and lonely.  It is hard too to find your muse when all you can think about is to be with your hubby.  But finally things are starting to go back to normal again and I was finally able to create.  So for a start, I did this card as an entry to Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC92) and the rule for this week is to use glitters.

 I used lots and lots of glitters and sparkles on this project.

I used glittered mat stacks, which was die-cut using two of the Spellbinder pendant dies.  Then I matted them on a silver foil doilies and adhered the stamped and colored image on the top.  The scarf, dog collar and bottons on the stamped image was colored using Spica glittere pens.  I also used glittered mat stack for border and cut them using EK Success regular (scallop) and XL edge punches (reindeer).  Love those reindeers!  For the first time, I did the raffled look trim, using glittered ribbon and I think I did good.  I also added bling, Christmas pearluscent garland, stamped sentiments using MS metallic inkpads for added spark.  The Prima flowers and leaves has glitters too.

RECIPE:
PAPER: DCWV, Cloud 9, Wilton foil doiles and GP 110 lbs
STAMPS: Penny Johnson by Stampavie and Hero Arts
COLORING: Copic markers and Copic at Spica glitterred markers
INKPADS: Memento Black Tuxedo and MS metallic inkpads
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinder dies, EK Success regular and XL edge punches, MS craft punch (snowflake), EK Success paper shaper (scalloped circle), Cricut precision scissors and PC paper trimmer  
ADHESIVES: ATG gun, Duck tape runner, Recollection pop-dots, Beacon Fabri-Tac and Beacon Zip Dy
EMBELLISH: Glittered ribbon, bling, garland from Hobby Lobby,  flocked snowflake, Prima flowers and leaves
That's it for now!  Hugs to everyone... 

No comments: