When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC87)

Since I finally have the guts now to share my cards and projects on different challenges online, said to myself, " I might as well join Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge".  I am a big fan of Flourishes stamps and in my opinion, I think they have the best "flower image" stamps in the industry. So for my first attempt, I used "Winter Bouquet" for my card image.  I'm quite pleased with the result and  I think I would consider it as one of my best coloring...

The rule for this week challenge is to follow the sketch designed and provided by  Cindy Haffner.  We are allowed to turn and modify the shapes to fit the size card, but in the end, it should still look like the sketch provided.
 FTTC87 Sketch by Cindy Haffner
 
 
 
RECIPE:
PAPER: American Craft, Cloud 9, GP and doilies
STAMP: Flourishes (Winter Bouquet)
INKPADS: Memento Black Tuxedo and TH Distressed Inkpad (Fired Brick)
COLORING: Copic Markers
TOOLS: MS edge punch, Zig glue pen and Recollection pop dots
EMBELLISH: Joann's nylon organza

7 comments:

Deb said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

Betty Wright said...

Claire, this is exquisite and beautifully colored! Wonderful card and design! I agree about the flower images, too. LOL! Stunning card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Kay D said...

Your coloring is GORGEOUS!

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am so glad you shared your fabulous card. I agree that Flourishes has the best flower and fruit stamps I have ever seen. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!!

Linda Carson said...

What a BEAUTY!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Oh Clair, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Love your take on the sketch and the doily layer! Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along the FTTC with us.