When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Waiting patiently...

I'm patiently waiting... Although I must admit that looking at the windows everytime a vehicle would stop in front of the house is a real breath stopper. Funny, our front has a stop sign so every one who passes our street has to stop. Can you imagine now how many times I've looked since I got up this morning? Wink** Wink** I'm really excited and nervous so in between staring at the window and watching TFC, I'm taking  5seconds nap... Ha-ha! I wanted to see the UPS and USPS men right now! I won't stop and calm down until I can see you guys...

I guess we can't go out today to get the eyeglasses since both hubby and I went to bed late this morning. We really need to get our eyeglasses before the end of the month or else it would be another lost opportunity. Got another doctor's appointment on Thursday but I would cancel if I'm not feeling all that great. The nurse of our primary care physician still hasn't contacted the hospital for my supposedly thyroid echogram and x-ray. Wonder if she forgot she's suppose to do that...

Got a slight shaking today. Still very tired from the cleaning job I did yesterday and also got PMS to top it all. So cleaning the bathrooms and doing the laundry is out of the question. Sistah is still watching my DBIL and the damn hospital still couldn't figure out what the heck is wrong with him. They're using up a good amount of money in the hosp for nothing. Who says that life is fair?

Gotta go and will try to get 10 min nap. Street seemed to be quiet. Already eaten and I had fish paksiw, scrambled eggs and tomatoes with patis for lunch. I ate very little rice though. Need to keep up with the planned diet. Ahhh... I miss being in the PI and eating with my sibs. Life back home might be harder but it sure is simpler than what we have here.

No comments: