When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SWAK Card Kit

A dear sweet friend just celebrated her birthday and I wanted to send her a bunch of my handmade cards. The kit is consists of 11 cards with different sentiments. This is supposedly a 12-card kit from the 12 different SWAK stamp images... I unfortunately drop my inkpad on the last card.  I know, I'm such a big clutz.  Anyways, SWAK (Sealed with a Kiss) are stamp line released by Crafter's Companion.

These are A2 cards and kindda small so I don't have bigger space to add embellishment.  I was thinking of CAS theme.  Also, I stamped the images on kraft paper for a little vintage effect. Even if I feel really lousy today, it was yet another one of those productive days.  Rather than sit down and sulk in the corner, I opted to color these images and finish the project even if I wasn't feeling all that great.  

Have fun viewing the cards:

 LITTLE PRINCESS
 Mummy
 SUNSHINE
 GET WELL SOON!
 AFTER THE RAIN
 THINKING OF YOU
 TIME OUT!
 CONGRATULATIONS
 OLD FRIEND
 GRANDMA

LITTLE MADAM (for change, I didn't color the skin)

RECIPE:
STAMPS: SWAK (Sealed with a Kiss) by Crafter's Companion
INKPADS: Memento and CTMH
PAPER: SU!, PTI, GP, DCWV and some unknown DP
COLORING: Copic Markers
TOOLS: MS edge punches, Fiskar Paper Trimmer, 3L Pop-Dots and EK Success Herma Dotto tape runner
EMBELLISH: Assorted ribbons, MS bright large gemstone and  Prima flowers

Blessing!



No comments: