When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spring Bouquet by Flourishes


One of my favorite stamp line is Flourishes and the image used for this card is Spring Bouquet.  I love their images and the fact they uses high quality clear stamps, is a plus.  I honestly don't like the idea that I have to condition my stamps before using it.  Top reason is, I rip apart some of my well-loved stamps... 

Anyways, I made this card for a very special lady who's celebrating her birthday.  I didn't use too much embellish because I want to highlight the stamp image.  Took me hours to color it.  The image is one of my favorite amongst my collection.


RECIPE:

Paper: Autumn Leaves, PTI and some unknown cardstocks
Stamp: Flourishes Stamp
Coloring: Copic markers and Stickles
Tools: Paper trimmer and EK edge punch
Embellish: Vintage lace, satin ribbon, Studio 18 rhinestone strass and vintage bottons

Today is indeed a productive day.  Thank you Lord for this hobby, makes me forget even for a little while our troubles and worries...

Until next time...

No comments: