When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally...

Waiting is finally over. Both USPS and UPS men came in almost at the same time. Wanna see what I've been waiting for? Okay, here you go...

THE CINCH by We R Memory Keeper
So glad I didn't buy the BIA binding machine, I know that soon a better one will come out.  I have a heavy duty binding machine that hubby's work planned on throwing away.  He got it and gave it to me but the drawback was you can only cut 11", 8 1/2" and an A4 sizes.  The machine was technically designed for office binding and because of such reasons, it prevents me from making small projects.  I have a box of chipboards waiting to be used up for projects and scrapbook albums.  I am honestly worried that I will ruin the machine.  Thus my chipboard continues to sit in a corner and collecting dust.  My chipboard sheets were as thick as a wooden ruler and I think it's about .50gauge.  It's thick and heavy.  And I feel like BIA couldn't handle it. Maybe I was wrong but I sure glad I waited and didn't buy the BIA.

By the look of Cinch by We R Memory Keeper, I know I found a perfect tool I need for binding.  I haven't tried it yet but by just looking at the handle and base, I'm pretty sure that it will make binding a breeze.  What I like most about it, is you can make perfect customized holes without the need to measure it.  You can punch up to 12 inches long. Isn't that cool!?  Instructions are easy to understand and it was printed on the platform base of the Cinch. Handle are securely lock too, which will make me feel comfortable when the kids are around.  This machine is big unlike the BIA.  The size is probably the only advantage of BIA over the Cinch.  With my experience in punches, I know that the bigger it is, the better it cuts.  The bigger the punch, the sturdier it is.  I know I will love this machine and looking forward to trying it soon...

MARTHA STEWART HALLOWEEN GLITTER PACK
Okay I wish I don't have to spend money on the other colored glitters.  I think I have enough MS glitter that one of them is actually sitting in the box where I put my duplicates.  In this set, I'm only after the Glow-in-the-dark glitters.  But it is a set, so if I want one, I have to get the whole kit.  This is a sold-out bestseller.  Anyways, MS glitters are actually one of the best in the market and I'm sure I'll find ways to use them all.

MARTHA STEWART CRAFT AND EDGE PUNCH
This is one of the items that you have to get as a set.  I love the crackled effect punches, which you can use in alot of projects not just on Halloween theme.  The spiderweb deep edge punch is awesome too for some ribbon/trim effect that you will need for some Halloween projects or treats.  My mind is thinking too fast on the projects I could make out of this purchases but my hands aren't too quick about it.  Well, who says you have to rush your craft projects?  No one right and anyways, Halloween is still a long way.  I still have enough time to get well before I start rushing for this projects...

Overall, I am so happy with this what I bought.  The good thing about this deal is, I was able to get these toys for a plex pay.  I am so looking forward for the bigtime "I", which I bought together with these goodies.  I'm counting the days till I get to see Mr. UPS Man again but until then, I will have to patiently wait for him to ring the bell and hand me my almost 30lbs gift from dear hubby.

I hope I am not too tired and lazy to do any project today.  But maybe later after I get rested, I will find my mojo to finish up my Halloween cards...  I am thinking of making Maryann a nice birthday present and of course I want to use my new Cinch as the major highlight of my project.  But for now, I'm off to bed to take a nap.  Cya later...

No comments: