When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Expecting...

Finally got the shipment confirmation and I'm feeling good today. Instead of sitting down in the craftroom making cards, I instead clean the whole house I mean except the bathrooms. I was amazed how I did it but of course moving things and going up and down the stairs were still not an easy tasks. I even made great chicken and veggie kebobs for dinner. Imagine, those roasted red bell peppers, red onions, mushroom and pineapples... Yummy! It's really great not to feel any kind of symptoms today. But boy, meds are running out and it's gonna be two more weeks before I get to see the doctor. What is more amazing was I even get to swim and play with the kids at the pool this evening. God is surely working His hands on me.

If I still feel good tomorrow, bathrooms and laundry will be the next task. But if it's gonna be one of those bad days because I was so hyper today, then I will probably end in the craftroom and stare at the TV all day long until I'm too tired to even go to bed. But let's hope not. Tomorrow is another promising day that's gonna be filled with hope and love from our Lord above.

Expecting... yeah, I'm expecting something great. Hope it will get here before the week is over. I thought that I will be so tired by now and won't be able to clean my craftroom. But I still did! Praise you Lord! I am preparing my room for something really special. Thank God for it! Thank you sweetheart and my ever so supportive hubby. I am really excited! What could it be? You gotta wait till I squeal it.

To God be the glory. Have a blessed week to all of you... Mwah!

No comments: