When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Disclaimer

I'm finally getting tired of some people imitating or copying my creative work and ideas then claimed it as theirs. It's enough that people really bothers me when they go out online and steal stamp images from online stores and converts them to digital stamps. I know that money nowadays are hard to come by but for Pete's sake, this little craft world that we're in, are mostly consists of stay at home Mom's or family as a whole, who were also trying to contribute on the family's nest. Put your shoes in someone else and let others steal your creative ideas. How would you feel? Do you think it would be fun? I think, that's really low. In my opinion, people who stoop to this level doesn't have the creativity nor the gift and should be spending their time, energy and money on something else that's worthy.

Being in this so called "Craft World" is fun yet to some their mission is to simply take out the fun at times. So I'm putting a disclaimer on my sites and let's just hope that it will have an effect on some people...


DISCLAIMER
All content on my sites are copyright under kleirrskreation.blogspot.com and clairescreation.multiply.com. All works and projects are my ideas and is shared only for your personal enjoyment, viewing and inspiration use only. My permission is required for ANY other use. Do not use it for publication, submissions, or design contests. You may copy for your personal use and inspiration but please don't try to claim my work and ideas as your own. If you use my words, posts, projects or videos in anyway, give me credit.  If at any time I use another crafter's ideas, I give full credit to that person.  Let's not steal creative ideas and projects from someone in this little craft world we are in. A little respect and decency is all that requires from us. Thank you and enjoy your crafting...


2 comments:

Claire Langan said...

Some people may find it very flattering if and when people imitates them. Well, I'm different! I find it offensive and disrespectful. It's a form of cheating and stealing and like I said, that's very offensive.

JEROSHA Ă„RETUN said...

Naku friendshipness pikon na rin ako - coz people would just copy and then wala man lang "I got this idea from blah blah blah." But then wala naman akong magawa kse hindi naman kopyang-kopya sa ginawa ko but the mere fact that the idea came from me eh sana man lang bigyan ng respeto, dibala? Well, sabagay once we post a creation eh syempre all out to the world na - they can be inspired from the creation. Hindi ko rin naman masasabi na nag-iisa lang ang idea ko.

I don't exactly earn from my crafting - ende ko naman bread and butter ang hobby na ito but the only joy it gives me is the appreciation and respect.

Heniweys, hoping all is well with you and your family. Have been thinking of you especially your health. Although I'm happy na I see you visiting my site so I know you're ok. God bless!