When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cricut Releases this October

 BIRTHDAY BASH
 NEW LOOK OF HANDBOOK.  Better, right?
 Nifty Fifties - Would love to have this!  This is a Vintage Retro, which is one of fave...

 SHALL WE DANCE CARTRIDGE.  This is another must have but unfortunately, I'm not a Cricut Circle member.  This cart is exclusive for them...  Maybe later, if I fine more reasons to pay $$$, I might decide to join and be a member of the Circle.  But until then,  I spend my money somewhere else and continue to drool over French Manor and Shall We Dance carts.

Still waiting for my Winter Bundle I bought two weeks ago.  PCP run out of stock after they put out the word that it was on sale.  Happy to pay membership fee and get to save good amount of dollars when buying my carts.  If feels like forever now when I think of how pricey the carts were when Cricut first came out.  Now I have about 120carts and I love them all!  I thought I will never be good in paper piecing but boy, I so love it and I think I'm good at it!

Today, I will still play with my Mini Monster cart and hopefully I can post my creation on Cricut challenges I found online.  Lord, today I offer you my creative work, guide me please...

No comments: