When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, August 30, 2010

"Our Road"

Title: Our Road

Day 1 - Lost it

Today one thing is definite:  We lost it... The future will be scary and unsure but don't let it rattle us.  God is in control all the time and we're not.  What's bound to happen will happen.  This is just the beginning, so we have to be prepared for alot worst.  This is a test on us as a couple, Hon.  A test also on how faithful we are in believing that God is good and that He will take care of everything.  We need to stay positive and strong. Let's hang in there.  We have a lot of reasons to be thankful for: You, me and our two wonderful kids.  Whatever lies ahead of us, guys, as long as we have each other, we will survive it.    

I'm behind you on this.  If I get scared and start crying, just hold me, okay.  The road that we will be travelling on will be dark and scary but our loving and merciful God will give us light.   I love you so much.  I will be forever thankful to God for you and the kids...


I love you guys!  Life is not life without the three of you - Mommy... 

Note to self:   This too shall pass. 

1 comment:

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Friendshipness I miss you so much but I know you're in a situation that you prefer to be just with your family. I really have no idea what's happening but as I have told you last week or 2 weeks ago (ganun na ata katagal na di tayo nag-ututang dila)I always think of you and your whole family will always be in my heart. I pray that whatever you and pappa Ed are going through - God will show you the way and lead you, too.

lovelots!!!!