When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Monochromatic - Sepia



Love Sepia as much as I love Black and White.  I guess it all boils down to having a great admiration in everything that is Vintage.  Here is a card I made for my DFIL and hoping he likes it.

You can use all E50 and all E30 for your Sepia coloring.  The above card was colored using all E30's. I actually made two sets and with all honesty, I love the E30's better than the E50's.


RECIPE:

         Stamps: Craft Lounge
         Paper: DCWV (The Naturals) and PTI cardstock
         Inkpad: Memento Black Tuxedo
         Coloring: Copic Markers - all E30's
         Embellishment: Prima flowers from recent project, grossgrain ribbon, button, twine



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny. Cute card too