When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Making cards is therapeutic






Things aren't looking all that good lately... To get my mind off problems, I made some cards using The Greeting Farm, Sweet Pea and Flourishes stamps.
Enjoy viewing them...

RECIPE:
Paper: DCWV, SU!, K & Company, Anna Griffin, Embassy and GP
Stamps: Sweet Pea, The Greeting Farm, Crafty Secrets, Inque Boutique and Flourishes
Inkpads: CTMH, SU!, Tim Holtz Distressed Inkpad and Memento
Coloring: Copic markers and Ranger Stickles
Tools: MS edge punch, MS scoring board, SU! round corner punch, MM distressing tool and Fiskars paper trimmer
Embellishment: tulle, ribbons, lace trims, Prima flowers and leaves, glittered bling, pebbles, Dress-up buttons, vintage buttons, pins and paper doilies


No comments: