When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I love feathers!




Cards I made one night using an A2 size card base and The Greeting Farm stamps. I don't know about you but I have to have almost all of their stamps. I have also discovered how nice feathers can be as an added touch to your projects. All of the flowers used in the cards are handmade. Paper doilies were also incorporated in the design. They are so in and as time goes by I'm getting so use in adding them to my projects.

RECIPE:
Paper: PTI, DCWV, GP and Bazzill
Stamps: TGF, CTMH
Inkpads: Memento and SU!
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers, Sakura gel pen (white)
Embellishments: Feathers from Joann's, paper doilies, ribbons, Prima leaves
Tools: Mcgill papershaper, Fiskars punches,  EK Success edge punch and MS craft punch 


See you soon!

No comments: