When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do you spend alot on a flower arrangments at a craft stores?



Are you one of those who buys flower arrangement at a craft store or at craft show?  Not me!  Yeah, even with a 50% off coupons.  I love making mine.  I am a fan of Becky Higgins and a follower of her blog/FB and she inspire me to do mine.  I made one fruit centerpiece for our dining table while I made two flower arrangements as added touch to our living room downstairs.  I am so pleased with this project. 

Wanna hear a funny story?  Couple nights after I made this projects, I was busy cleaning up my kids bedroom.  Then, my daughter came up to me telling me she's sick.  She was sneezing pretty bad plus a runny nose and I thought she was coming down with summer colds or flu.  I went to see hubby at the bedroom asking if there is anyone at work that he might have contacted with colds or flu.  Hubby says no.  I was wondering why would my daughter get sick out of the blue.  To make the story short,  she kept on sneezing, gave her a diaper cloth to cover her mouth when she sneeze.  I was just finishing up and was planning to give her meds when I got done.  All of a sudden,  she sneezed pretty hard and something came out.  I was shocked to see a piece of of my silk flower came out of her nose.  I asked her how the heck did that thing ended up in her nose.  I only got a shrug as an answer.  Funny yet scary for a Mom...

1 comment:

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

what?????? Kind'a scary and funny. I'm speechless .... coz wondering how it went inside his nose.