When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Darling Daughter


PINK! Pink is the color of the day.  Thus, Here is a pink scrapbook page I made for my daughter Ella.   She loves everything in pink and purple.  Hubby says that pink is nice for little girls and should be surrounded with lots of pink.  Pink that is!  And that is exactly what I did with this page.  I highlighted the pictures using handmade pink flowers. Crafter's are rediscovering dies and punches again and making paper roses and flowers as embellishment with papercrafting projects.
Pink is not really my color but I think I made justice with this page.  Not bad for somebody who doesn't even like pink huh! :-)...

RECIPE:
Papers: CTMH, K & Company, GP white 110 lbs cardstock
Embellishment: Trims from The Paper Studio, Ribbon from American Crafts, Frames & Chipboard pieces from Li'l Davis, Scroll glittered chipboard from K & Company, Rub-ons from MME and unknown brand of assorted brads
Tools: MM Distressing tool, Sizzix & Spellbinder dies, Cuttlebug machine and TAC Angel Mists

Until next time!

No comments: