When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Monochromatic - Black & White



Another monochromatic handmade card, which I got inspired to do.  Like my earlier post, I do love Vintage.  And what is vintage without black & white theme, right?   Try it and you will be amazed of the outcome.  I used to ignore the gray tones in my copic markers unless of course I need them for shadows, which I seldom do.  It's fun to find new ways to use my copic markers...  The possibilities are just endless....

RECIPE:
Paper: Basic Grey, Scenic Route, GP, Embassy and Recollection
Stamps: TGF and Hero Arts (sentiments)
Inkpads: Memento, TH Distressed Inkpads
Coloring: Copic markers
Tools: Cuttlebug machine, Spellbinder dies,  MS craft punch, EK paper shaper, Sookwang double-sided tape and glitters
Embellishments: Satin ribbons, doilies, vintage buttons, pins, bling, tiles,

Until next card!

No comments: