When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vintage Thank You card

Here's a thank you card I made for my DFIL.  Wanna thank him for always running to the PO to send our mails here in Texas.
For some unknown reason, I love making vintage card for him.  So here's my take for a vintage card, which I haven't done in a while.

Paper: PTI, The Paper Studio, K & Company, Embassy, cardboard and GP
Stamps: All Night Media (old map)
Inkpads: Versamark and TH Distressed inkpads
Tools: Embossing powder, heat tool, TH ink blending tool and sponge
Embellsihment: 3D stickers from Nostalique, bingo alpha by Jolees, die-cut from Jerosha, buttons by Foof-a-La and raffia. 


Thanks Dad!  We missed you and Mom...

No comments: