When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day card for DMIL

Every year I make it a point to make the best Mother's Day card for my DMIL. Here's what I made for her...

Patterned Paper: DCWV Linen Closet
Cardstock: GP, PTI, Recollection and The Paper Studio
Stamps: Hero Arts, SU! and Bildmalarna image (got it from WishRAK)
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Inkpads: CTMH, SU!, Versafine and TH distressed inkpads.
Tools: Embossing powder, heat tool, sponge, SU! corner punch, MS edge punch, MS score board and TH ink blending tool
Embellishment: Satin ribbon, flowers on vines, half pearls and vintage button




 Hope all of you had a great day celebrating Mother's Day...

No comments: