When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A card and a gift for my DBIL

Here's a card and gift I will be sending my DBIL. Hope he likes it. It was CAS (Clean and Simple). I used the leftover materials after wrapping the gift and came up with a simple manly card. Hope the black tie (bow tie) will emphasize masculinity.


Paper: The Paper Studio, Embassy and DCWV
Tools: EK edge punch and the new EK journaling papershape punches
Embellishment: AC chipboard alpha and punctuation, satin ribbon and Bazzill Basics shape borders

I haven't grasped yet the different possibilities in making a masculine card but I will always keep on trying.  Hope this one would pass...


No comments: