When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Anniversary

May is a special month in our family. Not only it's the Mother's Day but it is also our anniversary and my boys birth month. On the crafty side, it is a busy month for me especially with family and friends wedding and baby shower.  So even if its late and  I'm doing my best to be on time to create special cards and some scrapbook pages.

It was hard to let the day go by without without making an LO of me and my forever boyfriend.

Materials used:
Paper: Bazzill, Embassy, PTI, Scenic Route and Bo Bunny
Tools: Colorbox Cat's eye chalk inkpad, Tim Holtz distressed ink pads, MM acrylic paint, MS craft edge punch and MS craft punch
Embellishment: Tim Holtz grungeboard, Prima crystal, DCWV sticker stack and satin ribbon 

Here's the anniversary card I made for my dearest darling husband:
Materials used:
Paper: GP, SU! and My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Belles and Whistles, Fiskars and The Paper Studio by Stampendous
Inkpads: Versamagic, Rubberstampede and Memento
Tools: Copic markers and MS edge punch
Embellishment: Prima flowers and leaves
No time or chance to celebrate either the anniversary or Mother's Day.  DH has to go work for another 8days straight, 12hrs/night shift.  I made him a special meal though to take to work and secretly include this card and a love letter with his food.  

When he came home at 730AM, he gave me these roses, chocolates, a card and a very nice flower plant as a gift. 
Isn't this plant lovely?  Love the sentiments on the card that DH gave me and want to share it with you:

Happy Anniversary Hon....  Love you more than I ever did before...

2 comments:

ails said...

Happy Anniversary! ^_^

so sweet. kaka-touch. ^_^ at kakakilig lalo na kasi I'm getting married already. ^_^ Sana maging blissful din ang wedded life ko tulad nyo ni DHEd mo. ^_^

Claire Langan said...

I'm sure you'll have a happy and long life together. You will have to both work on the success of marriage. It will be hard but it you will have fun too.

Mwah!