When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Need my Mojo back....

An original composition while my mind is suffering from a severe crafter's block...


Crafter's block, crafter's block, go away,
I need my mojo back today,
I need it back, so I can make my dear ones happy and gay,
I have to make gifts and cards for their birthdays and also on Mother's Day.
Oh dear, it is also the month to remember our wedding day.
Indeed, I ought to be busy day after day during the month of May,
But crafter's block keeps pestering me all day.
So please crafter's block stay away,
Have pity and give me back my mojo right away...

I need the creative juice flowing... HELP!

2 comments:

liargao said...

i love it.. its really a poem the rhyme each end...

Claire Langan said...

Thanks Chekz...