When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Edge Punch Swatches

Are you one of those crafter who likes to hoard? Well, I am. I'm nuts about EK Success and Martha Stewart and boy, I think I have about 125 different styles. Shhh... I know, remember I have the obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Most of these punches are being stored in an Ikea drawer and with all honesty, I do not have any idea which ones I have. So to solve this dilemma, I made some swatches then drilled a hole and puts them in a binder ring. So now I can go through my edge punch collection without digging in the drawers. Here are the pics:



Hugs!

No comments: