When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend trip to Austin

On our search for a better place to buy storage and furniture, we did a 60mile roadtrip to Austin to check Ikea.  And surprisingly, across Ikea is a newly build Joann's Fabric and Craft store.  Would Ed stop me from going there?  Of course not!  Like usual, I was given a time of my own to explore the place and buy whatever I need to buy.  Everything about paper crafting was 40% off and here are the stuff that I took home.

The newly release batch of EK Success edge punches.  When will they stop releasing these babies?  I so love the Argyle. 


Also bought 2 Perfect Medium, which is almost like Versawatermark pad, 4 corner punchers and a couple of rubber stamps.

I can't wait to go back to Ikea again... a perfect excuse to go to Joann's :-)

No comments: